Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekly Weigh In: WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I finally did it! I broke my plateau! I lost 4.4 pounds this week, which is an amazing figure, considering my plateau these past few weeks, and my cold which stopped me from working out like I would like to. I've had big losses before, but this was my first huge loss in a while... actually since the beginning of April. What I'm even more excited about is the fact that I'm 4.8 pounds away from my 50 pound loss. I can't wait to hit that 50 pound mark, mainly because I've been dying to change the ticker at the top of this page. I've been staring those 50 pounds in the face for so long that I just want to get there. What's even better is that I think I can hit that mark by the time July rolls around, which was the goal I set back in May.

On another note, I'm feeling a LOT better today. Still a little on the stuffy side, but not completely miserable. I'm doing some laundry right now as I type, but I think I might actually go to the gym today, just to do a light workout, maybe some elliptical and some stationary biking with some light weights. What I'm more worried about is my C25K training. It's been a week since my last run, and even though that was a 25 minute run, I think I'm going to need to ease back into my training again. Technically, I'm on Week Seven, which is 25 minute runs, but we'll see how that goes on Monday.

6 comments:

...to Lose 55 Pounds said...

Wow!!! Way to kick that plateau's butt!!! You'll have that 50-pound charm in no time. Keep up the hard work!

Hazel said...

Wow! I'm so glad your plateau is over and you came out of it so strong. You're getting so close to 50 pounds. Great job!

I need to restart C25K. I haven't ran since I got back and I know I'm going to need to backtrack a few weeks.

RooBabs said...

Great job!! It feels so good to have a big loss like that. Keep it up, and I hope you feel better.

About getting back to running after an illness, don't feel bad at all if you have to backtrack and cover some of the same ground (so to speak). Realize that your body needs timem to recover, even after you feel better.

ptg said...

That is fantastic - congrats!! You have worked SO hard for it and I know you can do it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Right ON! that is awesome! So so happy to hear that the scale moved for you.

MargieAnne said...

That was a kick and a half! Congratulations for sticking with the game.