Thursday, June 5, 2008

I hate summer colds

While I may have not been able to get out of bed for my 25 minute C25K run again this morning, my nose has definitely been running miles. Last night when I came home from work, I was super miserable. I sat on the couch for a while watching TV, and then I gave up and went to bed. I slept for about an hour and then got up and called my mom (don't we all need a little mom sympathy when we're not feeling well?). I also took some Tylenol and another dose of Airborne around 9:30, which gave me a second wind, which made me not fall asleep until 11. I was fine all night, and now... I'm feeling miserable again. I decided not to push myself with exercise. I'd rather this cold hang around for a day or two, and then go away. Who knows? Maybe I'll be feeling a little better later (fingers crossed!) and I'll make my way over to the gym then.

I did have some good news this week. My gym is changing its membership options (which really they aren't, but they're making us fill out this paperwork again) and part of the change is that ALL spinning classes are INCLUDED in membership fees. Woot! Right now, you had to buy a "package" of spinning classes, and I was planning on doing this when I got back from my month long visit to my mom's. But... when I get back from my mom's they will be a part of my membership package. I can't wait to add that to my workout routine.

No comments: