Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I'm Lovin'

Wow. I feel like Oprah. The more products I try, the more I feel as thought I need to share!

1) Lean Cuisine's Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta: Y'know, once in a while, I forget which frozen meals I really like. That's mainly due to the fact that I go through months where I make sandwiches and salads, and then months where I eat frozen meals. I keep coming back to this one. It's only 4 WW points (220 calories) and it tastes yummy. Definitely something to eat when you need a creamy sauce craving.

2) Pink: Okay, so, she's not really a product, but over the past week, I've added a ton of Pink's songs to my Ipod. They include "So What?", "God is A DJ", and of course, my oldie favorite "Stupid Girls". If you need a good dance beat, I say turn to Pink. And don't know the songs? Find 'em on YouTube and listen!

3) Fruit Leather: I've become hooked on these things as a "dessert" after my lunches. It seriously takes me back to the 80s when I used to fight with my mom to buy me from fruit roll-ups (her response? there's actual FRUIT at home. why don't you eat that?) It's a little naughty, but at 45 calories a pop, I feel like I'm in the 4th grade again!

Er... can't think of anything else. Went for a run last night. The intervals were 8 minutes running, 5 minutes walking, repeat. It was fine, although at the end of my last 8 minutes, I was dying. Don't know why, but I am going to rinse and repeat this one. I want to kick butt on all these intervals, and not half-change them and move on. So, Friday, C25K and I are giving this one a try again. I'm still Shredding. Last night was Day 7. Tonight is Day 8. I purposely did not Shred this morning because I'm going out to dinner tonight. I want to be able to come home, do the Shred and watch Ugly Betty and Greys (priorities people!!) Anyway, if I know the Shred is waiting for me at home, I'll not eat as much at dinner and therefore, will be able to come home and work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PINK as well.
old pink. new pink. all of it.

and the leather? cant get in to it (sorry Kikioprah. does that make me gayle? please??)

kudos on your run as well.

on pushing yourself.

I STRUGGLE with pushing on the runs. the weights? Im good! the run? not yet...

M.