Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Open Letter to Nordstroms

Dear Nordstroms,
I really really like your clothes. And, it is really unfortunate that I've never lived any closer than an hour's drive away from you, because I think we could have a really great relationship. However, I'm beginning to realize that we've never been as close as you think we are. You keep sending me emails, well, at least every other day, telling me about these great PLUS SIZE clothes that you have, and well... I haven't been wearing plus size clothes since March, at least. If you want to keep up this friendship, please update your records. If you insist on sending me emails about plus size clothing, you're just going to end up in my spam box, and I really don't want to do that to you.

Thanks!

Kiki

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see how good the customer service is there.. :)

...to Lose 55 Pounds said...

Funny....

I think it's impossible to get off of mailing lists once you're on them...I've been receiving literature from AARP since my mid-20s. They have my birth year listed someplace incorrectly. One time last year my husband actually wrote a note on whatever they sent saying "My wife is only 33 and was born in 1974...please remove her from your records!" and sent it back to them. I still receive crap from them to this day! lol....

Natalia said...

Good luck with that and congrats on not wearing plus size clothing anymore. That is so cool, I can't wait to get there.

Found you on CC's page, hope that you have a great week!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I still get all my plus size mail and catalogs, too! I can at least pass it on to friends, but still....

RooBabs said...

Ha ha. You make me laugh. Since they are all about customer service, it would be interesting to see if you could actually get their records updated. (I mean, if someone can actually return a used tire to their store, it has to be possible, right?)

Anonymous said...

how funny would it be if their googlespiderthing found you and responded!!


stranger things have happened...


Miz