Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ramblings on A Sunday Morning

Tomorrow, I'll be going through something pretty personal. Some of you know about it, but for those that don't, I'm not ready to share about it here, but it's something that I've been dealing with for a year and it's all culminating tomorrow. I'm worried that things might not go well, that somewhere along the line this will all be delayed further, which is my worst nightmare. All I want is for it to be finished. Therefore, I'm asking all of my readers to say a little prayer for me/think good thoughts/send me some good karma/whatever groove you flow to in order to help me through this tomorrow morning. I'm lucky that I do have a good support base, between my friends and family. My mom has even driven in to be with me tomorrow, which is something I really need. I'm going to take today off from eating and exercising, although I can't promise that you won't find me out for a walk with my mom later to take my mind off things and to enjoy this gorgeous weather that we're having. One of my favorite books, "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert, has this story in it which I love. At one point, she feels like she is all alone, but one of her friends makes her realize that she is not, that even though there are people out there who love her and don't know what she is going through or even people who don't know her at all, we all want what is positive for our universe. And for me, everything going well and straight forward tomorrow morning is what I need. So, please send me some good vibes. And if all turns out well, I'll share more with you after this is all over. Thanks :)

9 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Good vibes directly on their way to you!

ptg said...

Good luck, good vibes, and good thoughts all coming your way.

MargieAnne said...

I do pray that you feel a sense of peace beyond understanding in the midst of what you must do.

Facing your fears is the root of courage. I have confidence you will manage well.

Anonymous said...

Hang in There!!

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog and am enjoying reading through some past entries. Congrats on all of your effort and dedication and I'm definitely thinking happy thoughts for you!

...to Lose 55 Pounds said...

Thinking of you and hope all goes well. Chin up. =)

Chrissie said...

Good luck. Hope things go well.

Anonymous said...

I like your site...good luck!

K @ Running Through Life said...

I hope everything went great!