Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another crazy week

Other than getting up at 5AM, I can't see how I could possibly get a regular workout during a week like this. I went walking with D on Monday, and did about 2.5 miles. Yesterday, I went out to dinner with some of my students at Cracker Barrel of all places and did a little splurging on french toast (YUM) and hashbrown casserole (YUMMIER). Granted, I watched what I was putting in my mouth up until that point of the day, so it wasn't a particularly huge splurge. Tonight, I'm having dinner at the house of the president of my university with some potential students. I can't imagine that is going to be WW friendly, but I plan on eating slowly, drinking lots of water, and leaving a little something behind on my plate. I'm actually going to put in 30 minutes of cardio right now, because I won't be getting home until close to 9PM, the main reason why I'm going into the office a bit later today. Tomorrow, if it's nice out, more walking the Rail Trail with D and maybe E... but Friday, off to the Relay for Life. I'm a bit nervous about it, mainly because I haven't heard much from anyone about what to bring along, etc. And I really hate being a pain in my team leader's behind. But I need to know these things!! I guess I'll go email her now before I put in my Walk Away the Pounds tape for some much needed cardio.

No comments: