Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Surprise Surprise Wednesday

Biggest Loser last night... WOW! Of course, I missed the first two minutes. When I turned on my tv and all the contestants that were voted off were standing in the gym, ready to be weighed in, I was like, what the...? Finally, Host Ali (we need to differentiate between her and Contestant Ali) got around to explaining that both the female and male contestants with the biggest percentage of weight loss would be let back into the house to compete for the $250K. On the women's side, it was Contestant Ali who looked FABULOUS. Wow, what an at home transformation! And for her to have the biggest loss this week too... all I have to say is that the game is getting interesting again. On the women's side, super-emotional Mark was back (unfortunately)... I was really hoping that it was going to be Trent or Bernie, but Bernie missed by just a little bit. Darn.



By the time the weigh-ins were over, it was already 8:45. What the heck were they going to do for 75 minutes, considering on regular shows, weigh-ins start at 9:15. They did a little challenge which was kind of on the dumb side and really made me annoyed at Brittany and Maggie. Is it wrong for me to betray my gender by saying that I'm so glad those two are on the chopping block this week? Whine whine whine, sigh sigh sigh. "I can't go home, because I'm just going to gain all my weight back!" "Why did they have to bring Ali back, she's just competition." "We can't win against the BOYS." WTF? Seriously, suck it up you too. You haven't been losing, and we see you slacking in the challenges against the guys (Brit, are you going to say that you didn't stop cycling??) But in true BL fashion, they're saving the cut for next week... and bringing in Tim Gunn for makeovers!!!! I LOVE TIM GUNN. I'm actually a little upset that I need to wait until next Tuesday to see that, because I'm not sure if I'll be near a TV next Tuesday.



My other surprise.... I won free chocolate! I know, I know... didn't you just say you gave up chocolate for Lent? Aren't you watching your weight? The answers to those questions are 1) Easter is eleven days away and 2) you can't deprive yourself of everything! This great website http://www.blakemakes.com/ has free food giveaways. I won some Tcho Dark Chocolate, and this stuff is supposed to be fabulous. I think I need to whip out the old WW cookbook and find a dessert to make with it. I still have eleven days to think this over!



Oh, and for those of you who are wondering how Jillian and I are getting along... I'm sore. Super sore. My quads were screaming during the workout last night, and last night I manuvered my way through my apartment like an arthritic old lady. I think last night was the first night in a long while where I actually slept straight through the whole night, didn't get up to pee once. A good workout will do that to you :)



Yesterday, on my Health and Fitness board that I like to frequent, someone posted that there is this site (http://www.weightview.com/) where you can upload a picture of you now and see what you will look like after you lose 10, 15, 20, 50 pounds. So, I did it. And I'm not too happy with the results. My shoulders are huge (seriously, am I a linebacker?) and they didn't airbrush my face at all either. Weird. Thought you might enjoy some Mariah Carey airbrushing with your morning coffee. I *sure* hope that I don't look like that by the end of the year! I look weird!








1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am soooo mad about Mark being back!!! UGH!!!! I was hoping it would be Bernie. And I don't like Maggie on a normal week. I do like Brittany though, but man were they whiny! Maybe they all had PMS or something.