Thursday, March 6, 2008

Falling into the Trap

Earlier this week, I blogged about my adventures at the new grocery store that opened in town. It was an exciting adventure on Sunday, but now on Thursday morning, I'm beginning to think it wasn't so wise. I really haven't been eating so great this week because I've had "healthy" and "WW-friendly" junk around. I had Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, soy crisps galore, and Vitamuffins. In eating these things, I've been taking points away from healthy options. I usually just buy one bag of soy crisps a week, this week-- I bought three because they were on sale. And yes, they are ALL gone. All six of the Skinny Cow ice creams are gone (technically, I bought them on Friday with my free bottle of wine, so I had one a day since then). And, what's going on? My body feels off. I don't feel as though I have enough energy to get through the day. I'm breaking out, which is something that really hasn't happened since I've started anew in the New Year. So, in eating all this stuff this week, there is one good thing to come out of it: It's all gone. I fell of the wagon in a kind of sneaky way, and now, I'm climbing back on, today, Thursday. I'm not going to throw the rest of the week away for being bad earlier this week.

No comments: