Monday, March 10, 2008

The Angel and The Devil

No, I don't really think that Jillian is the devil, but after doing my first Jillian workout, I took pleasure in drawing little devil ears on her and a nice halo for Bob. Jillian's workouts are frantic. You are constantly moving. As in: sit on the bench, stand up, lay on the bench, stand up. She's not as good with cues as Bob is. I had to constantly be looking at my TV to follow her direction. But I have to say... Jillian's workout went by a lot faster than Bob's. I was sweating like crazy, at a few points I thought my lungs were going to explode (jumping jacks with full presses, anyone?), and then Jillian said my favorite words: "It's time for a cool down." Huh? Really? Already? After that was finished, I took a bit of a break and drank a glass of water. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do at least another 20 minutes of cardio, but I soon realized that Jillian's workout felt GOOD. I felt strong. I felt that I had challenged the "tough one" and even though I didn't win, I did a good job for my first time. I'm not sore... yet. Talk to me after tonight's workout :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to hearing about tonight's workout! I need to change things up a bit myself....

Lauren