Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A whole month....

Hard to believe, but this is my fourth blog-related weigh in! I lost close to 10 ounces this week (.6 lbs). I was a bit disappointed, mainly because I thought I'd lose more, but at the same time, Aunt Flo was visiting last week. I'm sure I was retaining some water. All together, for my first month, I lost a total of SIX WHOLE POUNDS. On top of the weight I already lost last year, that's a total of 28 POUNDS. I'm so happy.

I'm even happier about my shopping trip that I took this weekend. I went to visit my mom, and I told her that I was in desperate need of bras. I had had these bras since forever (I seriously can't even remember when I bought them) and they were huge. I was a DD. Over the past few weeks, I've become annoyed at how these bras were fitting me. They were big, I wasn't filling them out, and quite honestly, I could have used the help of a chicken cutlet in them! So, Saturday, Mom and I went shopping... and I'm a C cup! I never thought I'd see the day when I was only a C cup, since I've been a DD since high school. I know, lots of people who aren't as "blessed" as I am in the rack department would hate to lose two cup sizes, but when you have girls as big as mine, you're definitely happy :)

Yesterday before I took the long drive back to Motown, I watched a bit of Good Morning America (gotta get all that tv watching in before I come back to broken tv land!). They profiled an interesting study for those of you who are diet soda or artificial sweetener addicts. I've posted the link below: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=4271246&page=1 It's interesting, because I've moved from putting four equal packets into a cup of coffee (I know! I know! Don't nag!) to ONE packet. I'd like to get to the point where I don't put anything in my coffee. And I rarely drink diet soda, let alone any soda at all. Just some food (LOL) for thought!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

!!!!!!!! Thats awesome! I'd love to be a C! Or even a D! Congrats!

Becky said...

That's great - I also lost some in the bra department - from a 42DDD to a 38DD - it's fantastic! Congrats!