Saturday, February 2, 2008

2 pounds :)

This morning I got a happy surprise when I stepped on the scale... a two pound loss for the week! That brings me up to 5.4 pounds since I've started this blog. My goal for each week is to lose, period. I refuse to get upset over a half pound loss, because it's still a LOSS. It's ridiculous that we get easily discouraged by a week where we don't lose anything or a week where we have a gain. That should just be a sign that we should adjust what we're doing... whether it's exercising a bit more or taking some carbs out of our diet.

On another note... my television died yesterday. Yes, I'm pouting. What really got me was that I was about to pop in an exercise DVD when it happened. Lucky for me, my computer has a DVD drive which means I can work out in my bedroom until my TV is replaced (yeah, the repair guy said it is officially kaput, but good for me, I have a warranty for its replacement). Guess I'll be able to catch up on my reading, my exercise via computer, and of course, that pesky thing called work :)

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are losing weight the healthy way, and losing slowly is better long-term anyways :) I love your eggplant parm recipe, I will have to try it out. Hope you are doing well!!

Lauren