Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lazy days and lazy nights

This week, I've been having a really hard time with exercise and eating right. Most of it comes from going home this past weekend. While I was home, I tried to watch what I ate, but it is so hard. I ate out a lot, someone had Girl Scout cookies... the list goes on and on. But now that I'm back in Motown, I'm really unmotivated when it comes to getting up in the morning to find snow outside. I'm even more unmotivated regarding exercise. I've been exercising this week, but I really have had to force myself. It kind of sucks. I used to come home from the office and work out, but at the same time, mainly because of the weather, I want to come home and put my pajamas on and snuggle up with a book or a video. I hope that Saturday's weigh in will give me the motivation to keep going. Until then... time for another workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely can not work out after work. I have tried for many years to say that I would work out after work...rarely ever happened. I don't know what time your day starts, but I have been getting up at 5am and working out before work. The first week was rough...but I found I had tons more energy during the day and it also helped me to stay on track with my eating. (Some how I could deter myself from eating that piece of chocolate knowing how much work I already did rather than going to do) It's been about a month now and it has become a part of my life. Plus no guilt when I come home and snuggle on the couch with a good book :)