Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Graduation Time

Okay, March was a complete bust. With all the work and travelling that I did, there was no way that I could keep up with my workout schedule. Lucky for me, April is a completely different month. I only plan on being out of town for a weekend to visit some family, but other than that, my eye is on the prize: the end of the semester. It's just about seven weeks away, so I've linked another prize to that special shiny day of May 17th: I'd like to set up another 10 pound goal. The scale is FINALLY moving in the right direction for me, and I want to keep up that momentum and move past the weight I was at for graduation last year. Granted, I'm already 10 pounds slimmer than what I was at graduation 2008. Wouldn't it be GREAT if I was 20 pounds slimmer at graduation 2009? I think it would be :)

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for some nice weather later this week. I want to go for my first outdoor run in a looooooooong while. I'm looking at Thursday at this point. Until then, it's the elliptical at the rec for me.

5 comments:

Cammy said...

It's a great goal, and I'll be here to cheer you on!

ptg said...

I agree with Cammy - great goal, and we're here for you every step of the way!!

Angie Eats Peace said...

That would be awesome! You can do it!

c said...

You can do it!

Marcie said...

It's great to hear that the scale is finally cooperating with you! ; ) lol....

Good luck on your goal. =)

(p.s. I posted a pic of my big belly at 26 weeks!)