Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week Two Bootcamp Check In

I almost forgot to post this! Week Two of our Bootcamp Challenge proved to be challenging for ME because I spent the first half of the week NOT working out. I got overwhelmed at work again, and so, instead of the Bootcamp Challenge, I supplemented my workouts with two 30 Day Shred sessions (Level 1 of course). I figure that in these videos, I work my arms, legs and midsection, so that took care of my five minute BC workouts. I did get four days of cardio in, which made me happy in the end.

How about YOU? How's your challenge going? We're half way there!

4 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

This week, I did all 7 videos, but my eating gets a big fat FAIL!

Kelly said...

I'm doing well with the independent 30 minutes of exercise a day. I've been walking and last week went to water aerobics and did some active activities too (softball pitching coaching, track and field stuff, etc).

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Umm, did all of my cardio but not enough videos........

tas said...

Ahhh... it started out so good and went downhill FAST. i'll just keep on beginning... again...