Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finding My Motivation

I was away for a long weekend... seriously, my weekend started on Wednesday night and I didn't get back in town until yesterday afternoon. During that time I did not work out once, which makes my gain really no big surprise. However, it's back in the saddle today. I did the 30 Day Shred to get back in the swing of things since I didn't have the motivation to get out of bed and get to the gym. However, I'll be there tomorrow morning unless it's really nice and I can go for a run :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Where did you go? What did you do? Who did you see? ;-) I want details!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Way to get back in the game! I've got to get my butt back in gear, too!

Hazel said...

I just started the 30 Day Shred (again) today. It's a great way to feel motivated again. My body feels so good already.