Thursday, July 31, 2008

Previews for Next Week

Hi everyone... no I haven't completely given up on blogging. I'm still visiting my mom, still without internet except for thrice weekly trips to Panera, and I've kind of not exercised in about three weeks. Well, okay, Mom and I go for walks every other night, but it's just been too hot and humid to do anything past a three mile walk in the evenings. Anyway... I'll be back in full force come Tuesday. I already know that I've gained about 3-4 pounds since I've been on my five week vacation, but there are just some times where food should not rule your life. Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you all on Tuesday :)

3 comments:

RooBabs said...

I don't blame you with the heat. I ended up changing my work schedule so that I can run in the mornings instead of in the afternoon- it's working out great!

Can't wait until you're back so we can hear all about what you did on your summer vacation (ha ha)!

ptg said...

Yay! You're alive! LOL

Have a great rest of your vacation!

Anonymous said...

I'll be back in town on Tuesday too. Let's go to the rail trail. See you soon!

E